Preparing for your Visit
Things to bring to your appointment
- Care Card or Health Card
- A list of all medications you are currently taking, including prescription and non-prescription medications, as well as any vitamins, supplements, herbal and homeopathic remedies.
- Instructions on how to get to the office
- If you wish, you can print out our patient information sheet to complete in advance, and bring with you.
- All appointments need to be confirmed at least 1 week prior to the scheduled time.
- Any appointment that has not been confirmed will be cancelled, and given to another patient.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment we require 48 hours cancellation notice.
- There will be a charge for any missed appointment.
- Please allow additional time to find parking and fill out any forms.
- We strive to ensure you are seen at your scheduled time. Unfortunately, we sometimes will run behind schedule. Feel free to call in advance to see if we are on time.
- In order to keep on schedule, we ask that you limit your discussions to one main concern. We would be happy to book a different appointment for other issues that may concern you.
- We are occasionally called away from the office for emergency situations at the hospital. We will try to contact you in a timely fashion should this occur.